Monday, April 8, 2019

Mount TBR Challenge 2019, Here I Come

While on Goodreads this past weekend, I found a new book challenge to join. Since I can't stay away from bookstores, book sales of any kind, and the book section in thrift stores, the Mount TBR Challenge is going to help me trim the stacks of books that continue piling up in my home.  Since there are books that I want to read that I do not own or have not owned prior to the start of 2019, I'm reading 12 books for the challenge. I attempted a similar challenge back in 2016 and fell short--way short. Five of the books I've chosen for this challenge are from the previous challenge. For motivation, I'm posting an image of my chosen reads. I'm determined to get them read and off my TBR stacks.

Pike's Peak Challenge Picks 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge Update: Jan. 4, 2020

Of the 12 books, I completed four: Daughters of the StoneDumplin'Lies We Tell Ourselves, and Miles Morales: Spider-Man. During Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon in October, I began Teach Like Your Hair is on Fire. At the close of RAT, I had read up to p. 62 and since haven't read anymore of it. 

1 comment:

  1. Challenge Update: Jan. 4, 2020 (Months later, I still cannot get it to publish on the actual post, so the comments it is.)

    Of the 12 books, I completed four: Daughters of the Stone, Dumplin', Lies We Tell Ourselves, and Miles Morales: Spider-Man. During Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon in October, I began Teach Like Your Hair is on Fire. At the close of RAT, I had read up to p. 62 and since haven't read anymore of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.