Monday, April 1, 2019

April = Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon Spring Edition


Spring marks the change of seasons, the return of warmer weather, new beginnings, and for many readers across the globe, the arrival of Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon. I'm looking forward to this spring's read-a-thon because there are several books that I must have read by the close of the month.


My reading pile is a mix of novels, short story and poetry anthologies in both physical and electronic form (ebook covers are pictured). In the coming days, I'll be stocking up and planning out snacks and working on getting the teen on board for 24-hours of nonstop reading. If you would like to participate in read-a-thon this Saturday, April 6, go to the Dewey's 24-Hour Read-A-Thon website to sign-up. 

What's in your reading pile?



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.