Wednesday, January 1, 2020

11 Books I Plan to Read in 2020

Happy New Year to all of my book-loving friends! My Goodreads Challenge of 36 books for the year has been set; and I've already begun my first read of 2020. Of all the books I will read this year, the following 11 will be among my reads.



Ordinary Girls
Love in the Time of Cholera
Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
Sin and Syntax: How to Craft Wickedly Effective Prose
The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A Brilliant Young Man Who Left Newark for the Ivy League
Dust Tracks on a Road
Their Eyes Were Watching God
Mules and Men
Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential
Paper Hearts, Volume 1: Some Writing Advice
Kundalini Awakening: A Gentle Guide to Chakra Activation and Spiritual Growth
What books are you purposefully setting out to read this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.