Saturday, April 28, 2018

Read-A-Thon Is Here!

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon is here. Bring on the books! First up: 


*********************************************************************************
Note to self: Update on the day of the event not days...60 days to be exact...after the event. Must do better!

Update: 6/28/18--Well, my doable reading goals went unattained. My morning started off as usual with a tutoring session at 10:00 a.m. Once finished, I immediately headed home and began reading. I made it to p. 50 of Salvage the Bones before I stopped reading...couldn't get into it. The flashbacks randomly plopped in the middle of passages threw me off. I will eventually revisit the book. Although I didn't finish the meditation audiobook as I'd planned, I did begin listening to The Supreme's at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat, which I finished on May 7th. Unfortunately, I forgot to track how much of the book I had listened to by the close of read-a-thon.

As of now, I'm planning to participate in the next read-a-thon in October. Hope you'll join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.