Wednesday, May 17, 2017

On April 27th, I had the privilege of being the guest reader of Thursday Night Storytime hosted by Hey! Helping Empower Youth. Since I had never before gone live on Facebook, my nerves got the best of me. Hopefully, it's not noticeable...well, at least not a lot. ๐Ÿ˜Š


Posted by HEY! Helping Empower Youth on Thursday, April 27, 2017




Hey! Helping Empower Youth is a STEM-focused nonprofit organization in Atlanta, Georgia. Hey! has recently launched a new initiative, Hey! Let's Read!, which includes curated monthly subscription boxes spotlighting books for children of color, written primarily by people of color, book fairs/festivals, and Storytime every Thursday at 8:15 p.m. (EST) on Facebook Live. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.