Saturday, November 16, 2019

Must Reads by the Close of 2019

If you're anything like me, there's either a stack of books next to your bed, on your bookshelf, living room floor, kitchen table, combination thereof, or all of the above that is demanding to be read. This year I've added more books to my TBR Goodreads Bookshelf than I've read, which of course is to be expected. However, there are a few books that I refuse to go into a new year, a new decade without having read or completed them.


Books to read or finish by the end of the year:
Teach Like Your Hair's on Fire: The Methods and Madness Inside Room 56
Monday's Not Coming
There There
Let Me Hear a Rhyme
The Winter Sisters
Reading Reasons: Motivational Mini-Lessons for Middle and High School
Kundalini Awakening: A Gentle Guide to Chakra Activation and Spiritual Growth


Of the six books, three I have started and need to complete: Teach Like Your Hair is on Fire, Reading Reasons, and Kundalini Awakening. There, There is the November selection for one of my online book clubs. I received The Winter Sisters through an author giveaway; and I promised a student that she and I would discuss Monday's Not Coming when we meet for our December session. So many books, so little time.😊

What book(s) must you read before the year ends?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: Jan. 2, 2020--Monday's Not Coming is the only book I completed before the close of 2019. However, I am currently reading The Winter Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.