Monday, October 2, 2017

This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis - Book Trailer

I'm so excited for this book! "Phantom Heart" the short story beginnings of Mindy McGinnis' upcoming novel, This Darkness Mine," appears in the anthology, Among the Shadows:13 Stories of Darkness and LightI was thrilled to learn that the story had been expanded into a full-length novel. I read Among the Shadows last fall. Although I liked "Phantom Heart," the story ended just as soon as it seemed to really begin. I need a good psychological thriller in my life right now. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book! 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing book trailer.
    New follwer here.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sharing any and all things bookish! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed you back on yours.

      Delete

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.