Friday, February 19, 2016

Mocha Girls Read Spell It Out Challenge 2016

Though I've been adding books to my To Read shelf on Goodreads like a crazy woman, without much reading going on, I've decided to participate in the Mocha Girls Read Spell Out Challenge again this year. Like last year, I've chosen the Out of This World level, which is twelve books. Below is a list of the books I'm reading for the challenge. Between the compilation and posting of this list, I read the title I'd originally chosen for "I," Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor. Since I hadn't declared my intentions to participate in the challenge before I read the book, I decided to choose another title. 

Out of This World Book Selections
M: Tree Girl by Ben Mikaelson
O: The Kid (Escape from the Past #2) by Annette Oppenlander
C: Lowriders in Space by Cathy Camper
H: Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
A: A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

GGoodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead
I:   Gods at War Student Edition by Kyle Idleman
R: Rhyme Schemer by K.A. Holt
L: Slugg: A Boys Life by Tony Lewis Jr.
S: The Hired Girl by Laura Amy Schlitz

1: One by Sarah Crossan
6: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

*****************************************************************************************************
Update: 9/27/16

One book down, eleven more to go! 

*****************************************************************************************************
Update: 3/9/17

Sadly, I did not complete the challenge. Out of the twelve book selections, I completed two (A Madness So Discreet and The Kid), but I also read one of the monthly book club selections. Although I didn't complete my challenge, it wasn't a total loss. I did get some reading in after all.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.