Saturday, April 23, 2016

Read-A-Thon Updates

Update #1--11:06 am
Hey reading pals! I just finished my first book of the day.


I'm going to take a short break and then get back to reading. Next up:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update #2--7:05 pm

It's now the 11th hour of the read-a-thon and I'm a little over half way through with Girl in the Blue Coat. I'm enjoying the book, but its just been a 'meh' kind of day for me. Thus far, my breaks to reading ratio outweighs the time I've spent reading. I'm still pushing on though. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update #3: 4/24/16--7:50 am

In the final minutes, I completed Girl in the Blue Coat. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts with me.